The first transnational meeting under the Fit4BusinessGrowth Project held on 15 and 16 October 2015 in Vienna, Austria with participation of the representatives of 5 project partners:
• Exponential Training & Assessment (ETA) from the United Kingdom
• BEST Institut GmbH (BEST) from Austria
• Varna Economic Development Agency (VEDA) from Bulgaria
• Materada from Croatia
• Universite de Bordeaux from France
• To agree the operating procedures and working practices for the management and implementation of F4BG
• To clarify the F4BG project concept, project plan and actions
• To discuss and confirm partner’s understanding of each other’s’ roles and responsibilities
• To agree a set of actions for the first 6 – 8 months of the project
The Fit for Business Growth concept refers to recognition of the need not only to maintain the existing levels of Training and Education, but also to cultivate new skills and aptitudes required if Europe is to remain competitive in the market place and gain further opportunities.
The use and adaptation of High Performance Work Practices, Wellness Practices and Business Growth Coaching represents an opportunity to engage the target group (small and medium sized enterprises seeking high growth – SMEs) in a new and relevant, high quality, innovative work-based Vocational Education and Training (VET).
This project will stimulate a European debate about the Wellness Programmes and the use of High Performance Work Practices as a mechanism for improving SME performance. As a demonstrator project, Fit for Business Growth will be presented as a ‘blueprint’ extending the use of the Fit for Business Growth Model throughout Europe.
The project started on 01.09.2015 and is with duration 2 years. It is funded under the Erasmus plus Programme, which runs from 2014-2020 and supports activities in education, training, youth and sport across all sectors of lifelong learning including Higher Education, Further Education, adult education, schools and youth activities.
Further information for the project is available at http://fit4businessgrowth.eu/f4bg-partnership/erasmus/