Career guidance and digital education for senior workers in enterprises
Goal & Innovation
The project aims to provide a complex model of services for senior workers to support their potential in the labor market.
The constructivist approach that facilitates 50+ employees’ professional development and interest in continuing their work in companies is the project’s innovation.
• HR specialists.
• Career Counselors.
• Instructors providing day-to-day consulting and training services in enterprises.
• Employers and managers.
• Senior workers over 50 years.
Creating a forum of experts to exchange national practices.
• Organizing online panels with experts in each partner country.
• Developing recommendations on the use of effective instruments for the activation of mature workers.
• Conducting interviews with employers and employees to identify needs, expectations, and barriers to employment they are struggling with.
• Establishing cooperation with enterprises.
• Preparation of a report with interactive tools.
Creating a rapid response path for seniors in enterprises – “Fast Path”.
• Preparation of a comparative analysis on tools to support the employment of mature employees in partner countries.
• Development of a set of tools to be used by employees 50+, i.e., practical exercises and lessons plans based on the constructivist approach, webinars/short video instructions to develop the skills of remote workers.
• Preparation of an interactive course with the training and advisory path for career counselors, trainers, and HR department employees.
• Testing in partner countries developed training and consulting solutions (workshops for staff and mature employees).
• Development of a manual presenting the results of the project.
Funded under Erasmus+ Programme, KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
Voivodeship Labour Office in Katowice (VLO) – Project Coordinator, Poland
Formed in 2000, the Voivodeship Labour Office in Katowice is an organizational unit of the Silesian Voivodeship Self-Government that pursues tasks involving the creation of labor market policies, initiation and support of actions promoting and stimulating the development of the labor market in the Silesian Voivodeship.
Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa (JDU), Poland
JDU is a public educational institution with over a 50-year-long tradition. Its history traces back to 1971. The actions undertaken by the present Authorities of the Institution resulted in the establishment of 2018 the Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa. Nowadays, JDU is one of the largest public universities in the region, with highly qualified scientific and educational staff.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (CPU), Slovenia
The Institute for business education (CPU) has a special place among educational institutions in Slovenia. Through its direct connection with the industry, it connects educational processes with the dynamic development of the economic sectors. CPU has the longest tradition among educational institutions in adult business training.
Institute for Innovative Applied Counseling Sciences (INfaBW), Germany
The task and mission of INfaBW – “Institut für angewandte Beratungswissenschaften” (Institute for Innovative Applied Counselling Sciences) – is as well science-based as application and target group-related qualification, counseling, research, and development; in the business segments of profession, competence development, and management.
Spangar Negotiations – Counseling, Research, Evaluation (SN), Finland
It was founded by Dr. Timo Spangar in 2003. It is a company established to promote the development of career counseling at national and European levels and to follow the global career counseling community. The company’s scope in this area has been developing career guidance methods for individual and group counseling settings and developing career guidance systems and management at regional, national, and EU levels.
Varna Economic Development Agency, Bulgaria
Varna Economic Development Agency (VEDA) is a not-for-profit, non-governmental association, registered to operate in public benefit. It is located on the territory of Varna District in Bulgaria, East Europe.The agency was established in 1997 under the joint program of Varna Municipality and USAID to assist the advancement of regional economic development. Since 1998 VEDA is a member of the network of the Bulgarian Association of Regional Development Agencies and Business Centers (BARDA).
We present the first issue of the SilverGrow newsletter with the implemented activities of the partners since the start of the project in November 2023 until now.
As part of the Silver Grow Erasmus+ Project, the consortium partners carried out desk research on the labour market situation of older people in all partner countries – Slovenia, Poland, Finland, Germany, and Bulgaria. The results showed that all countries participating in the research face ... Read
The website for the project “Career Guidance and Digital Education for Senior Workers in Enterprises“ project with acronym Silver Grow was launched. It is designed to provide information for project activities and their implementation, expected results and a profile of the six organizations ... Read