Boosting the full incorporation of the SDGs into the entrepreneurial teachings in Social Economy at VET level
The General objective
The general objective of the ETSE-Goals project is to promote an innovative approach for the full incorporation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into the entrepreneurial teachings in Social Economy which are offered at Vocational Education and Training (VET) level, as the educational sector is one of the main platforms for promoting entrepreneurship, with the final purpose of strengthening the social entrepreneurial ecosystem and its transforming power at European level.
1) Research on existing initiatives with proven impact on the implementation of SDGs in VET curricula;
2) Develop an innovative training package for VET trainers to incorporate SDGs in social economy subjects;
3) Adapt existing elearning platforms for networking and promotion of initiative;
4) Compile recommendation for stakeholders on SDGS at VET level.
Results and outcomes
1) Digital guide for stakeholders on the state of the art of the implementation of SDGs at VET level;
2) Collaborative platform for VET trainers and students to promote networking on social economy;
3) Training package on the implementation of SDGs in entrepreneurial subjects in social economy;
4) Report compiling policy recommendations for the full implementation of SDGs in social economy courses at VET level.
n°1 Project Management
n°2 Research of the state-of-the-art of on the implementation of SDGs in educational curricula at VET level.
n°3 Implementation of an Innovative training package for VET trainers and a collaborative platform for stakeholders related to Social Economy projects .
n°4 Policy Recommendations to enhance the promotion of the full incorporation of SDGs into entrepreneurial teachings in Social Economy courses at VET level.
n°5 Dissemination and exploitation of results and sustainability.
The direct target group of the ETSE – Goals project are the trainers at VET level involved in the teaching of social economy or social entrepreneurship subject and complementary in other fields, who will be able to update their skillset to incorporate SDGs into their teaching raising their qualification and maximizing the impact of their work in student and other people.
The ETSE-Goals indirect target groups include:
• VET learners
• Young volunteers
• Educational institutions at different levels than VET
• Sustainable development stakeholders such as NGO’s, non-profit associations and experts
• Social economy entities, researchers and stakeholders
• Policymakers and institutions in general
• General public
ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME, KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training – 2022
Social economy encompasses a wide variety of companies, organizations and entities that carry out activities with economic value and share common objectives and principles.
Although these principles vary from country to country, we can summarize the main characteristics that differentiate social ... Read
A CATALOGUE OF GOOD PRACTICES
ETSE GOALS aims to raise awareness and train trainers, as well as to network and disseminate initiatives to promote the integration of the SDGs into professional training. The project celebrates its first year, during which different types of research were carried out. ... Read
Throughout 2023, the ETSE-Goals project team collaborated on crafting the Trainers’ Competence Guide, with coordination led by ACES (Andalusian Association of Social Economy Teaching Centers). This document serves as a robust foundation for the upcoming phase, which involves the development of ... Read