Boosting the full incorporation of the SDGs into the entrepreneurial teachings in Social Economy at VET level
The General objective
The general objective of the ETSE-Goals project is to promote an innovative approach for the full incorporation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into the entrepreneurial teachings in Social Economy which are offered at Vocational Education and Training (VET) level, as the educational sector is one of the main platforms for promoting entrepreneurship, with the final purpose of strengthening the social entrepreneurial ecosystem and its transforming power at European level.
1) Research on existing initiatives with proven impact on the implementation of SDGs in VET curricula;
2) Develop an innovative training package for VET trainers to incorporate SDGs in social economy subjects;
3) Adapt existing elearning platforms for networking and promotion of initiative;
4) Compile recommendation for stakeholders on SDGS at VET level.
Results and outcomes
1) Digital guide for stakeholders on the state of the art of the implementation of SDGs at VET level;
2) Collaborative platform for VET trainers and students to promote networking on social economy;
3) Training package on the implementation of SDGs in entrepreneurial subjects in social economy;
4) Report compiling policy recommendations for the full implementation of SDGs in social economy courses at VET level.
n°1 Project Management
n°2 Research of the state-of-the-art of on the implementation of SDGs in educational curricula at VET level.
n°3 Implementation of an Innovative training package for VET trainers and a collaborative platform for stakeholders related to Social Economy projects .
n°4 Policy Recommendations to enhance the promotion of the full incorporation of SDGs into entrepreneurial teachings in Social Economy courses at VET level.
n°5 Dissemination and exploitation of results and sustainability.
The direct target group of the ETSE – Goals project are the trainers at VET level involved in the teaching of social economy or social entrepreneurship subject and complementary in other fields, who will be able to update their skillset to incorporate SDGs into their teaching raising their qualification and maximizing the impact of their work in student and other people.
The ETSE-Goals indirect target groups include:
• VET learners
• Young volunteers
• Educational institutions at different levels than VET
• Sustainable development stakeholders such as NGO’s, non-profit associations and experts
• Social economy entities, researchers and stakeholders
• Policymakers and institutions in general
• General public
ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME, KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training – 2022
New work meeting of the #Erasmus+ ETSEgoals Project
This time we are in Varna, Bulgaria, where we are outlining the #Mooc format course in which we will transfer the work and perspective of the SDGs to Vocational Training classrooms, as well as the link to the Social Economy in said educational ... Read
#Erasmus+ #ETSE Goals
The Erasmus+ ETSE-Goals project team met this Thursday the 27th through a virtual meeting to continue advancing the objectives of the project that seek to promote Vocational Training with its connection to the SDGs and the Social Economy.
The study of the starting situation in different European ... Read
#Erasmus+ #ETSE Goals #Meeting
This week we have had a virtual follow-up meeting of our Erasmus+ project as coordinators in which we are going to develop a training strategy to enhance the impact of the SDGs and the Social Economy in the Vocational Training stage.
We have specified the communication and dissemination plan of the ... Read
#Erasmus+ #ETSE Goals #Meeting